Monday, September 21, 2009

Need To Take A Breath!!

What a crazy week!! Firstly Gram has been super sick!! Thank you to all who prayed for her!! She is finally getting better. We are not quite sure what she has/had but she has been sick since last sunday!! It has been awful having her feel sick! I hate to see someone I love not feeling well..

Secondly, my aunt Kim will be here on wednesday and I still have lots of stuff to get done before she gets here! I am very excited to see her! It has been a while since I have seen her!! And I took friday off...double awesome!! She isn't really my aunt, she's actually my brothers' God mother..but ya know..whatever!!

And finally today, I had to go talk to my bosses boss to talk about some things that were bothering me. I was super scared because the last person who talked to him about something was fired/quit. Luckily, I have a very secure spot with my job and I have the Lord on my side and He never leaves me! But all went well and now I just have to talk to my boss about everything and hope that goes well. Prayers would be lovely!! :) It went really well talking with my bosses boss so hopefully my boss will see my side. It's not like I am trying to make her feel bad, just trying to help her understand some things that us teachers are concerned about.

Can't everyone just love one another and just get along!! :)

1 comment:

  1. No kidding! Prayed for you and will pray for you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete