Monday, September 7, 2009

Wonderful Weekend!!

God has definately blessed this weekend!! Sunday morning was AMAZING!! So first off we had a crazy weird morning worship, thanks to the Praise Team..which includes me so I can say that! haha. But we were all off, Sara's mic fell off at the bottom, we didn't any of us know where we were sometimes. It was just a MESS!! But that just shows how much God DOESNT need us! We had 3 people come down for salvations and 3 baptisms. God is good!!

Then if that wasn't enough, we did our cardboard testimonies. Talk about moving!! I have never seen so many people, MEN included, cry during church. It was amazing! Me and my sister sang Revelation Song while the first half of them went up, then we did ours, and then we all walked down. Once everyone was done we all walked back up to the stage and stood there with our "after" sides facing the audience. It was just so great!

After church we usually go to Mazzio's, which we did, but then we all decided to go play ultimate frisbee. My muscles are sore let me tell you! But that was probably the most fun I have had in a long time. And we only lost by one point mind you. ONE point! I even body sacrificed. I was pretty awesome if I do say so myself! Well time to go get ready for the day! and coffee number two!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you need to post again! It's been awhile! :) I gave you a sweet shout out on my blog today! Just wanted you to know I love you! See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete