Thursday, September 3, 2009

Oh Weekend How I Love You!!

I am going to get my new bedroom furniture very soon!!! I can't wait!! I am so excited!! I also can't wait for tomorrow because it's FRIDAY! And for once, I am not babysitting this weekend!! AND I have monday off work. Life is GOOD!
Today was super stressful. I am so glad to be home to just sit and relax. My kids at work were very cranky and whiney and wouldn't nap! Makes Ms. Kylie not too happy!! My class and the class next door had to combine today for naps and let me tell you, 17 students to 1 teacher...NOT a good combo!!
But this weekend is going to be good. Me and my sister are singing Revelation Song on sunday morning, I think we are going shopping on saturday with my family too so that will be great! Tomorrow night is the first Mounties Game so that great too!

2 comments:

  1. it must be the day cuz my kids were the same way!! Oh how nap time can be so ungreat!
    I'm coming to your church sunday to see braden baptized so i get to hear you sing!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all did a GREAT job at church singing! The cardboard testimonies was such a blessing - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete