Tuesday, September 1, 2009

AWANA's

Okay so tomorrow we are going visiting for AWANA's and frankly, I am a little bit nervous. Not to visit, but to direct the Sparks. I just pray that I will do what I am supposed to and do it right. Obviously this is what God wants me to be doing, I just hope that I can do it justice. The only reason I do it, well not the only reason, but the most important is because I want the children to develop a relationship with Christ. It is just SO amazing to see young children saved. They are just so immune to life yet, and its great to be able to see them grow with Christ and through Christ, and live the way He wants them to. I know that MY life would have been much better had I walked with God through my teenage years. But I also wouldn't be the person I am today. God has a plan and purpose for everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment