Thursday, October 1, 2009

Falling behind..

Okay it has been WAY too long since I last blogged!! Things have just been so crazy lately!! Things are going on at work that are stressing me out, I had family come into town, and like everyone in my family was sick! It has just been a messy last few weeks!

But things are starting to chill out now so thats a relief!! I am really looking forward to this weekend. Well friday anyways. We are going to the Mountie vs. Heritage game!! Yay football! And then I might stay with my bff SARA!!! (I spelled it right Sara I'm SORRY!!) I have another friend named SaraH with an H and accidently typed the wrong name to Sara...I LOVE YOU Sara!!

And we just recently celebrated their 3rd year anniversary with us at Lakeside!! We are so blessed to have Lee and Sara!!! I Love them so much and I know that all the youth do too! I seriously don't know where I would be without my BFF Sara!! :)

1 comment: