Sunday, October 18, 2009

I Love Weekends!!

Wow weekends are nice. This weekend was absolutely amazing!! No babysitting!! whooo!!!

On friday we had a fifth quarter which was really fun. We went bowling with the youth kids which is always a joy...haha....that was a bit sarcastic but not much!! Seriously though it was good. I only had a 108 and 116 but it was okay. The best thing about friday is that I only had to work for 3 hours which is nice considering all the things that are going on there.

On saturday all I did was have a lazy day with Sara Wood and Breanna. I loved it. Well then around 3:30 I went to Ethan's football game (which they won!!!) with Sherri, Kenzie, and JT. Its always fun to hang out with friends and watch football. :)

Then today, Sunday, we had church which was a different service order than we are used to. I thought that it went really well but thats just me. Our songs were very worshipful and awesome!!! Although I am struggling a little. I am supposed to be learning harmony, and I swear it will be the death of me!! It is sooo hard!! My whole life I have sung melody and now all of a sudden I'm supposed to learn it!? Ugh...its just frustrating. Then tonight we all went to mazzios which was DELICIOUS! We went with the Varbles, Woods, Hills, Lou, Sara T, Jordan T, Breanna, Jared, and Justin. It was fun.

This weekend I also learned that I will be going home (wisconsin) for Thanksgiving. I am very excited about it!! I really am going to pray hard that the Lord will give me the knowlegde and the wisdom to talk to my friends about salvation. I'm not a hundred percent sure if any of them have ever really heard the Gospel. So that is something that I am really looking forward to. I pray that they listen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment